I could never realise...what fear could do to me until
I realized what your absence ...already had...
fear....fear is one of the basic/innate emotions..(sic)
just like anger, joy, sadness...
related to the specific behaviors of escape and avoidance
with regard to future..present tensions...
continuation of something...that seems unpleasant
or might later...
I love you and I always would
though, you dont feel the same for me ...
I fear, I'll lose you soon
a negative emotion gives birth to an internal fear...
consequently ...distrust...
a human's strength lies in ...will...hope...dreams
...unfortunately fear destroys will... obliterates hope
and instills nightmares to take care of dreams...
so much damage done single handedly...
and they say
...a relationship lives as long as trust does...
and
...sometimes you lose, all that had to be yours forever, just by the fear of losing it...
......
If fear exists...there has to be something that could balance its existance.
Nothing exists without it's counterpart.
......
If it was meant to be ...it will happen
If not ...God wants to give me something better
though...whatever he gives me..
I chose you...and you are the best he could send my way...
...how could ..I save myself
from your pretty smile...
Faith is the confident belief...
...trust in the truth..
...trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing...
not resting on logical proof or material evidence...
...
clearly the true opposite of fear...
...
worth the worthy positive emotion
Faith is recognized as a virtue,
although there are various interpretations of the role of faith in one's daily life,
its foundation, and what rests upon it...
...a mystery in the entirety would never be entirely demystified...
It is useless to fear of anything, that has to happen
courage lies in facing the truth...
having faith...what goes from you has to come back...
trust from you..would be awarded by trust itself
...from the entrusted...equalled or magnified...
make a choice
... to worry...
or
...to marvel this gift...
and they say...
...everything lives as long as trust does...
and
...sometimes miracles happen, just by believing in yourself...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I never wanted to leave you
I'll never like that
but
our happiness lies in my choice...
to let go of it
than
to think about it forever...
If it didn't mean happiness to you
I would have still thought about it...
since its ours...
I chose to sacrifice my justified fear
for my worthy love...
...just be happy with your life...
...though, It would be hard for me without you...
...i'll always be there if you ever need...
...as close as your shadow...
...weep together,smile forever...
No comments:
Post a Comment